This Sangria is light, refreshing, and can be whipped up in a matter of minutes. It uses Fall’s prime ingredients – orchard apples, pears, and pomegranate seeds – bathed in Rosé wine and either white grape juice, sparkling apple juice or apple cider. It’s forgiving, versatile, and a total crowd pleaser. Serve chilled with snacks or by the pitcher with a straw for solo enjoyment. ;)
- 1 bottle rosé or white zinfandel (about 3.5 cups), chilled
- 2 cups white grape juice, chilled* (can sub for sparkling apple juice or apple cider)
- 1 gala apple, cored and cut into matchsticks
- 1 large or 2 small pears, cored and cut into matchsticks
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds (from about 1 pomegranate)
How to make it
Step 1: Combine the wine and juice in a pitcher and stir. Add the fruit and stir. Cover and refrigerate for at least an hour or overnight. Enjoy!