I loved giving these unused bed frame slots a new life! I used a number of materials to create unique pieces of artwork! This project was very easy to create.
- Bed slats
- Paint (silver, white, gold)
- Markers (black, gold)
- Pearl trim
- Glue gun and glue sticks
- Paint brush
- Scrapbook stickers
How to make it
Step 1: For the "Eiffel Tower" and "Champs Elysees"
1) Cut the fabric off of all of the slats so that you just have the board.
2) Paint the slat silver.
3) Hand-letter with gold marker.
4) Glue the pearl trim around the edges.
5) Glue a heart shape.
Step 2: For "Perfume":
1) Paint stripes of silver and gold while also leaving stripes of the natural wood.
2) Hand-letter in black marker.
Step 3: For "Notre Dame":
1) Paint the slat silver.
2) Hand-letter with black marker, and draw a heart of course!
3) Dry-brush with white paint.
Step 4: For "Le Louvre":
1) Paint your slat silver.
2) Hand-letter with gold marker.
3) Glue scrapbook stickers.