Here is a great outdoor project, that barely costs anything! This is a great excuse to take a trip to the beach and start collecting small stones and beach glass.
- Spade to dig out the base
- 2x4s to screed the concrete and hold a tarp in place as the mosaic dries
- Garden sprayer or hose with fine-mist attachment
- Two large nails and string
- Garden spade
- 4×4 to set and level the stones. It should be about the length of the mosaic’s radius so that you can work on one small section at a time.
- Rubber mallet
- Paint brush to spread the topping mix.
- Stiff-bristled brush to shape and dress the topping mix.