Create these handmade Christmas stockings and place them on Christmas packages, decorate a corner of your home or just hang them on the tree. Make larger printings and use bigger bears or embellishments to decorate a fireplace or a door. Use the handmade Christmas stockings as gift bags for the kids filled with small toys and sweeties.
- Barbara Anne Williams - Stockings Were Hung Collection
- Buddly Crafts 40mm Tiny Fluffy Teddy Bears 4pcs - Colour Mix T13
- Knorr Prandell Binder Twine - 20m
- Buddly Crafts 15mm Stars Metal Claw Stud Rivets - Silver Tone 50pcs #V5
- Buddly Crafts Round Wooden Beads - 100pcs Red & White
- Knorr Prandell Decorative Icelandic Moss 250g - Lime Green #6695426
- Buddly Crafts 9mm Christmas Satin Ribbon 5m - Holly Green
- cArt-Us Tiny Wooden Shapes - 45pcs Sweet Xmas #1024
- Buddly Crafts 9mm Wooden Buttons 40pcs - Red-Brown B26
- Buddly Crafts 12mm Wooden Buttons - 40pcs Tan B27
How to make it
Step 1: Download the stockings file from the shop link. Resize the stockings image a bit larger and create mirrored copies of them.
Step 2: Using a craft knife, cut the stockings images. Place glue around the cuttings, except from the top of it. Glue the two mirrored images together.
Step 3: As I find the stockings quite long for this project I cut the stockings decoration and glue it a bit lower. Using a pencil form the opening to allow the placement of the bear.
Step 4: Place a bear in each stocking and decorate with ribbons, beads and the other little embellishments.