Spring is coming so I wanted to make a cute bag to go with all of my favourite Spring pieces of clothing! I chose Pink, Teal and Orange with accents of Gold and a bit of sparkle! I loved making the Gold Foiled Flowers!
- The Makeful Toteally Awesome Bag.
- Art Foamies Stamps
- Liquitex Basics Paint in Magenta, Bright Aqua Green and Gold.
- Liquitex Heavy Body Paint in Vivid Red Orange.
- Thermoweb Deco Foil Glue and Gold Deco Foil.
- Liquitex Matte Super Heavy Gel.
- 28 Lilac Lane by Buttons Galore Beads, Sequins and Pearls.
- Floral Ribbon.
How to make it
Step 1: I started by stamping the Flowers and the Bird using the Acrylic Paint.
Step 2: I then applied the Deco Foil Glue over the Gold Flower. You have to wait until the Glue has turned clear. This can take a few hours to dry.
Step 3: Once the Glue is dry I was able to add the Gold Foiling over the Glue.
Step 4: I then applied the Liquitex Matte Super Heavy Gel to the middle of the Blue and Pink Flowers, one at a time and filled the centres in with the beads.
Step 5: I wanted a bit more sparkle so I glued down some sequins and pearls onto the bag.
Step 6: Finally I adhered the Ribbon using the Matte Super Heavy Gel around the top of the bag. Let everything dry!
Now you have a great Spring bag to use when you go out shopping!